Pour the adobo sauce into the pan. Boil until it reduces to half. You can have Chicken adobo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it
Ingredients of Chicken adobo
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 100 ml of soy sauce.
- It’s 100 ml of vinegar.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
How To Cook Chicken adobo instructions
- Sauté garlic until golden brown.
- Add the chicken.
- Add the soy sauce and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until the smell of vinegar vanish. Do not stir or cover..
- Add water then reduce into desired consistency.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Chicken adobo – Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables. Chicken adobo is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much time to cook, yet delicious and appeal to everyone. Whether consumed in Manila's heat or on the edge of a New York winter, adobo holds the power to change moods and alter dining habits. The Instant Pot can get this chicken adobo dinner to the table in well under an hour. Chances are, if you've had Filipino food at one time or another, you've probably had adobo: a dish common in the.