Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage SoupI Heart Umami. Layering it with so many textures – ruffle-y Napa cabbage leaves, matchsticks of radish and pear, chewy baked tofu, crunchy nuts and seeds The tofu alone could be made in a big batch and tossed into other salads throughout the week, as well. You can cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- You need 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- You need 8 of chicken meatball.
- You need 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- It’s 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- It’s 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of fish sacue.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
How To Cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes – I love this cabbage soup recipe, made with ground beef, vegetables and tomatoes. It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. You end up with fall-apart cabbage plus a rich and hearty flavor that's super comforting. Napa cabbage stir fried with red bell pepper and mushrooms in a savory sauce is topped with crispy salt and pepper tofu. Serve it by itself to make dinner for two, or atop some brown rice or other grain of your choice to make a light meal for four.