Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice
You can cook Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice
- You need 250 gms of chicken thigh.
- It’s 2 cups of boiled basmati rice.
- You need 2 table spoon of soya sauce.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 5 of spring onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion red big size chopped into 8 big pieces.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper as required by you.
- You need 2 of Chillies split in between.
How To Make Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice instructions
- Boil the basmati rice soak the excess water and spread the rice over aluminium foil to dry..
- In a plastic bowl marinate the chicken thighs with salt, pepper and chilli powder, and half of the chopped garlic and cover the bowl with cling foil for around 30-60minutes..
- In a Wok add oil and fry the marinated chicken thighs for 8 minutes each side of the thigh, until the juices start running out. After fry keep it asking in a separate bowl for later..
- In the same Wok now add the other half of the garlic along with the chillies and fry until the garlic is golden brown..
- Add fried chicken thigh and chopped onions to the Wok and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add soya sauce and toss for another 2 minutes so that the mixtures is perfectly blended..
- Now add boiled rice to the work and keep sorting and stirring for another 5 minutes on high flame until you can smell the burnt smell of rice and garlic.
- Add chopped spring onions and serve hot.
Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice –